Riding on a lawn mower with a zero turn radius is absolutely much more fun and easy to mow your lawns than doing it with the push mowers. These mowers cover a large patch of land and they are quick as well as easy to work with. Moreover, they have zero turn radiuses which imply that you will not face any problem in turning them while mowing your lawn. But of course, buying a lawn mower is risky business and you will have to be absolutely sure about their specifications as well as their performance before buying them. Thus, the process can become really very tiring. Hence, we decided to compile a list of best zero turn mowers of 2019 for you to check out:
- List of Top Best Zero Turn Mowers in 2019
- 10. Poulan Pro P46ZX Briggs V-Twin Pro 22 HP Cutting Deck Zero Turn Radius Riding Mower
- 9. Husqvarna Z246I 23HP Briggs & Stratton 46″ Zero Turn Lawn Mower
- 8. Troy-Bilt Mustang 46 22HP 46-Inch Zero-Turn Mower
- 7. Ariens Zoom 50 – 21hp Kohler 6000 Series V-Twin 50″ Zero Turn Lawn Mower
- 6. Troy-Bilt XP 25HP 60-Inch FAB Deck Zero Turn Mower
- 5. Ariens Zoom 42 – 19hp Kohler 6000 Series V-Twin 42″ Zero Turn Lawn Mower
- 4. Ariens Zoom 34 – 19hp Kohler 6000 Series V-Twin 34″ Zero Turn Lawn Mower
- 3. Husqvarna 967271501 46″ 20HP Briggs and Stratton Zero Turn Lawn Mower
- 2. Swisher ZTR2454BS Response 24HP 54-Inch B&S ZTR Mower
- 1. Husqvarna 967277401 52″ 25HP Kohler Zero Turn Mower
List of Top Best Zero Turn Mowers in 2019
10. Poulan Pro P46ZX Briggs V-Twin Pro 22 HP Cutting Deck Zero Turn Radius Riding Mower
This lawn mower from Poulan Pro is really a piece of amazing engineering. It is equipped with a 22 HP twin engine and also it has a zero turn radius. It also comes with a hydro gear EZT transmission which makes driving it very easy and comfortable. So, have fun mowing your lawn with this zero turn mower from Poulan Pro.
- The mower runs on a Briggs V-twin pro 22 Horse Power engine.
- Has a 10 years manufacturer warranty.
- Comes with the special Hydro gear EZT transmission which makes driving it very smooth as well as comfortable.
- Equipped with electric clutch and 3.5 gallon fuel tank.
- You will need to get expert help for assembling the mower as its assembly process is very complicated.
9. Husqvarna Z246I 23HP Briggs & Stratton 46″ Zero Turn Lawn Mower
The Husqvarna Z2461 lawn mower really makes your life very easy. Nobody likes to mow a lawn with a standard push mower. It becomes too tiring. But with this zero turn mower, you can just sit and drive it through your lawn comfortably while it does its work. With the 23 HP V-twin engine, it is an efficient performer and provides your lawn with an elegant look.
- Equipped with Briggs & Stratton Endurance Series 23 HP V-twin engine.
- Comes with a 3 years warranty.
- Has hydrostatic transmission which makes the drive smooth.
- The mower has a smart switch which makes starting it very smooth.
- The belts sometimes make shrill noise.
- The blades are not always engaged.
8. Troy-Bilt Mustang 46 22HP 46-Inch Zero-Turn Mower
The Troy-Bilt Mustang 46 lawn mower provides you with a premium lawn mowing experience. No matter whatever the size of your lawn is; with its 24HP Briggs and Stratton v-twin engine and powerful transmission system, allows you to mow freely even with several obstacles around. Also due to its zero turn radius, it allows you to take 360 degree turns without getting tipped over.
- The mower is powered by powerful 24HP Briggs and Stratton v-twin engine and a twin dual hydro EZT transmission.
- Has a cutting deck of 46 inch in length.
- Zero turn radius allows you to take 360 degree turns easily.
- Comes with a 3 year warranty on different parts and a lifetime warranty on the frame.
- The cutting deck level needs to be set while assembling. So, it can be real problematic if you do not opt for a expert assembly.
7. Ariens Zoom 50 – 21hp Kohler 6000 Series V-Twin 50″ Zero Turn Lawn Mower
Ariens Zoom 50 lawn mower is really a beast while mowing your lawn. It is equipped with a 50 inch cutting deck which helps it cover more area thus it takes much little time to mow your lawn. Moreover, it is powered by Kohlera 6000 series 21HP engine which makes it much more efficient.
- Equipped with 50 inch cutting deck.
- The mower is powered by a Kohlera 6000 series 21 Horse Power engine.
- The zero turn radius makes it very easy to take smooth turns.
- Has a very complicated design.
6. Troy-Bilt XP 25HP 60-Inch FAB Deck Zero Turn Mower
This lawn mower with zero turn radius from Troy-Blit really has got all the power that you would require to mow your lawn at a fast pace. The 25HP Briggs and Stratton commercial turf engine comes with a power take off option which ensures a much faster blade engagement thus results in faster mowing.
- Comes with a 25 Horse Power Briggs and Stratton commercial turf engine.
- Has a 60 inch cutting deck which covers a much larger area.
- The power take off option speeds up the mowing process with faster engagement of cutting blades.
- The lawn mower is covered by a 3 years manufacturer’s warranty.
- The heavy duty steel frame of the mower can become rusty after sometime.
5. Ariens Zoom 42 – 19hp Kohler 6000 Series V-Twin 42″ Zero Turn Lawn Mower
Here, is another Ariens product in our list. This lawn mower is powered by a 6000 series Kohlera engine of 19HP and has a 42 inch cutting deck. It makes the task very easy and swift.
- Equipped with 6000 series Kohlera V-twin 19 Horse Power 660cc engine.
- Has a 42 inch cutting deck.
- The zero turn radius makes it easy to drive on rough patches of land.
- The frame is not strong enough.
4. Ariens Zoom 34 – 19hp Kohler 6000 Series V-Twin 34″ Zero Turn Lawn Mower
This lawn mower is undoubtedly an efficient worker. With 19HP Kohlera 6000 series v-twin engine and a 34 inch cutting deck, it mows your lawn quickly as well as efficiently.
- Powered by 6000 series Kohlera V-twin 19 Horse Power 660cc engine.
- Equipped with a 34-inch cutting deck
- The cutting deck is too small in
3. Husqvarna 967271501 46″ 20HP Briggs and Stratton Zero Turn Lawn Mower
This lawn mower is a real symbol of class and efficient performance. It uses a special air induction mowing technology which makes the process of mowing very easy and quick.
- Uses a special air induction mowing technology for enhanced performance.
- Runs on a 20HP Briggs and Stratton V-twin 20HP engine.
- The mower has a stamped steel cutting deck which is backed by heavy flat –stock steel for better cutting and durability.
- Zero maintenance is required.
- Unless you have prior technical knowledge, it is very tough to assemble it without expert help.
2. Swisher ZTR2454BS Response 24HP 54-Inch B&S ZTR Mower
This is a latest release from Swisher and it delivers absolutely breathtaking performance. With 24HP engine and a 54 inch cutting deck, it makes sure that you have to spend very less time at mowing your lawn.
- Comes with an all-new rapid response control system.
- It runs on a 24HP Professional series engine from Briggs and Stratton.
- Has a 54 inch cutting deck which comes with 3 big mulching blades.
- Powered by Hydro Gear 2800 transmission system.
- The seat is not that comfortable.
1. Husqvarna 967277401 52″ 25HP Kohler Zero Turn Mower
Husqvarna is a really popular name among the owner of zero turn lawn mowers. And this zero turn mower is really setting new benchmarks in the market. With its 25HP engine and series of features that it offers, this Husqvarna has proven itself to be worthy of the first position on our list.
- Has a tough welded frame which increases its durability and strength.
- Equipped with a heavy duty fabricated 52 inch cutting deck which makes it much easier to cover a large patch of land.
- The zero turn transmission system ensures a longer life for the mower.
- The complicated control system can create problems.
No more of wasting extra energy in cleaning the garden or your locality. The best mowers are here to give you extreme relief.