Jogging is a great exercise every man and woman must do in the morning or evening when they get time. But jogging or any running activity will never to smooth and fun unless you have a great pair of running shoes. A good-quality running shoe pair can give you the acceleration to run faster, perform better and you will not feel any distraction or discomfort in your feet at all. Athletes and sportsmen need high-quality running shoes for outdoing the competitors and practice perfectly. The following is the list of top 10 best running shoes for women in 2018 that are worth buying to enhance your practice sessions and boost your overall performance.
- List of Top 10 Best Running Shoes for Women in 2018 Reviews
- 10. Adidas Women’s Lite Racer
- 9. NIKE Women’s Running Shoe
- 8. PUMA Women’s Trainer Shoe
- 7. ASICS Women’s Gel-Venture Running-Shoes
- 6. ASICS Women’s Gel-Excite Running Shoe
- 5. New Balance Women’s Nitrel Running Shoe
- 4. ASICS Women’s Torrance Running Shoe
- 3. Under Armour Women’s Speedform Slingwrap
- 2. NIKE Women’s Flex Running Shoes
- 1. ONEMIX Air Cushion Running Shoes
- Buyer’s Guide –
- Conclusion –
List of Top 10 Best Running Shoes for Women in 2018 Reviews
10. Adidas Women’s Lite Racer
This is an imported running show for women which have got a rubber sole. It bears a honeycomb look and is made up of mesh. It offers breathability due to its mesh and has got a shaft from a low-top of the arch. For your comfort, there is a cloud foam sock liner as well as a light cushioning. In the shoe, there are three stripes made up of synthetic leather and to give additional comfort there is a textile lining. This is very light on your feet and will give you stability on the heel. The gripping rubber sole makes it an excellent running shoe.
- – The rubber sole is of premium quality and you can put it on for hours without any discomfort.
- – There is breathable mesh on the upper region which does not let sweaty condition prevail inside.
- – There is lightweight cushioning and cloud foam on the liner for ultimate comfort.
9. NIKE Women’s Running Shoe
This show is made up of synthetic fabric. It has got a rubber sole which provides grip when you run. It is very minimal in design and is a great running shoe for women. This is very lightweight and also very comfortable while wearing. It has got a single layer mesh and beneath is soft foam for an additional comfort. It also gives quick responsiveness to your foot and comes with regular laces. The shoe comes in varieties of color and sizes. This will offer durable traction with the outsole rubber.
- – The presence of soft foam midsole is lightweight but responsive so that you get comfort in all postures of your feet.
- – The rubber outsole ensures durability while the upper mesh ensures greater breathability.
- – There are various color options available and the brand value of NIKE ensures its premium quality.
8. PUMA Women’s Trainer Shoe
This running shoe for women is made up of synthetic rubber and there is a shaft from a low-top inch from the arch. The shoe bears a rubber sole which will last for a long time. To provide you with comfort and optimum fit it has breathable EcoOrthoLite sockliner. For giving you that extra-stability, there is a TPU shank in the shoe. This is a TAZON shoe which has got a stylish look and the heel is able to absorb the impact. This is lightweight and can also go with your casual outfits.
- – The patented sock liner has breathable material and construction so that sweat does not build up easily.
- – It is designed to provide greater stability and the rubber sole is a delight for the feet.
- – The shoe is design running sports like soccer as well as for motorsports.
7. ASICS Women’s Gel-Venture Running-Shoes
This running shoe for women comes with a rearfoot gel cushioning technique and the sockliner is removable. This will enable you to enable any medical orthotic. This has also got a rubber sole, which will give you, comfort while running. It attenuates shock at the time of any impact and allows an undisturbed transition in your walk. This is lightweight and perfect for any trail. It comes with the one-piece outsole and has got a multi-directional lug which is very helpful during traction. This is made up of very durable material and comes in many colors.
- – The patented rear foot gel cushioning is extremely comforting and absorbs sudden shocks.
- – The sock liner is removable for medical orthotic and if you are playing impactful sports, this is ideal.
- – The design of the shoe is eye-catching and there are so many different stunning color combinations available.
6. ASICS Women’s Gel-Excite Running Shoe
The material used for making this shoe is synthetic and has got a rubber sole. With its rearfoot gel cushioning technology, the shoe will be able to attenuate any shock at the time of an impact phase. This will further enable you to a smooth transition. This shoe has got ASICS High Abrasion Rubber which is used in critical areas. It gives extra durability on the outsole. It has also got other reflexive materials which will enhance your visibility at the time of low light. The sockliner can be removed to attend any medical orthotic.
- – The patented gel cushioning system is the best feature of the shoe as it absorbs the shock completely.
- – It is a perfect shoe for running on uneven surfaces as well as playing impactful sports.
- – The outer material is reflective which means it is going to radiate light to be visible at night.
5. New Balance Women’s Nitrel Running Shoe
This shoe is made up of synthetic and bears a no-sew material looks. You can perfectly run in this shoe as it provides a smooth grip with its rubber sole. It has got revlite midsole and there are many color options for you to choose. This running shoe for women is a combination of attitude, performance, speed, and traction. It is lightweight with a gusseted tongue and weighs only three pounds. It has got an improved outsole and has got a stylish look. The heel top is more than an inch and has got good support.
- – It is extremely lightweight and the material is tailor-made for rugged use.
- – It is designed to enhance your speed, performance, and confidence.
- – It is going to give you more stability and the product is highly durable.
4. ASICS Women’s Torrance Running Shoe
In this running shoe for women, you will be getting neutral pronation. There is a shaft which measures low-top from the arch. It has got a rubberized sole to get the impact when you are on the move. This is very convenient while running and you can also use it for other purposes. It comes in three different colors and is an imported product. This will give you comfort as well as style whenever you are on the run. This can be used in any season and has got a sleek tooling with a heather knee upper.
- – This shoe is designed to boost your speed which running.
- – The breathability of the shoe’s design prevents sweating in the long run.
- – It is extremely comfortable even when you put them on for hours.
3. Under Armour Women’s Speedform Slingwrap
This running shoes for women comes in three different colors which are made up of textile and has got rubber sole. It is perfect for women athletes who have wider feet as it also comes in D sizing. This shoe is able to eliminate all kinds of distraction as it is constructed with the UA SpeedForm which molds the foot to give that perfect fit for precision. There is also an external heel counter which supports the back of the foot. For comfort, there is an EA sockiner and there is a double-layered cushioning which gives energy and durability.
- – This shoe is designed in such a way that athletes who have wide feet, they can fit in perfectly.
- – The construction is such that it molds on the foot perfectly without causing discomfort or distractions.
- – There is an additional support to keep the foot locked in in a firm position.
- – The double layer of cushioning is what makes the shoe highly comfortable and durable.
2. NIKE Women’s Flex Running Shoes
You will get a number of colors when you buy this running shoe for women. The shaft measures 2.5 inches from the arch and is made up of textile. The rubber sole is perfect for any kind of running and comes with a midsole to give you a smooth ride. It is designed with a minimal heel to give you a natural fit and it is also rounded which allows a smooth transition. In this shoe, there are flywire cables which let you for a supportive fit in the midfoot. It has got an upper mesh to provide extra comfort.
- – This midsole ensures a smooth running experience.
- – The outsole is highly flexible and dynamic to prevent various injuries.
- – It has minimal heel design for the locking mechanism to keep the foot intact.
1. ONEMIX Air Cushion Running Shoes
This is a stylish running shoe which can also be used a sneaker for your casual outfits. It comes in many colors and is made up of synthetic. You can choose your own size as it comes in many sizes for your comfortable fit. It has got a dynamic wave upper which generates vivid visual effects. On the upper, there is a breathable knitted mesh which acts like a cushion to your feet. Additionally, it has got a shock-absorbing cushion and is able to protect your feet. The fabric is anti-skid and abrasion resistant and is ideal for running, shopping, and training.
- – There is breathable mesh on the upper side and the interior is flexible.
- – There is shock absorbing cushion and you can use it for impactful sports.
- – It is complete anti-skid in property and it is a perfect shoe for all occasions.
Buyer’s Guide –
Most of the women go for the design and color while buying a pair of running shoes. It is true that a bright and beautiful color combination and a stunning design will inspire you to move out of your home and do your morning jogging and practice session so that you can show off your shoes but they are not everything. There are various other parameters to consider in order to buy the best pair of running shoes for women.
- Purpose – The purpose of buying the running shoes for women matters a lot. For example, if you are buying it for jogging in the garden, you can buy low budget running shoes because you are likely to move around on the even ground and there will be no shock or heavy impact as such. Instead, you need to look out for soles and interior and breath-ability and various such parameters.
- On the other hand, if you are purchasing them for practicing on all-terrain and for sports like football and others, you have to invest to buy a heavy-duty pair of running shoes with shock absorbing abilities and such shoes are designed in such a way that your feet will stay lock and there will be least chances of injury in case of awkward twists and turns.
- The Construction – The construction of the running shoes does not imply the eye-catching design. It has more to do with technicalities and the interior. The soles should be of high-quality and highly durable and flexible so that it does not feel discomfiting. The upper mesh has to be breathable and some of the shoes are taking care of that to ensure no sweat. An orthotic inner sole is desirable and the stability is something that the shoes must have so that there is no slippage in downhill roads.
All the top 10 best running shoes for women in 2018 as listed above are of premium quality and fro reputed brands. They have all the necessary features and the great look women always crave for. But you need to keep the parameters in mind for buying the best one for your purposes.