With the new GoPro camera, video recording has been much easier. It not only took the world of video recording by storm but also improved it to a whole new level. The cameras are small, yet they record the finest detailing ever.
And if you are willing to have a good audio recording along with the video, it is necessary that you search for a good GoPro microphone first. Not every GoPro microphone is good, so you have to be very careful while choosing.
- List of Top 10 best GoPro Microphones in 2020
- 10. Saramonic Gomic Mini Stereo Microphone
- 9. AxcessAbles ODM-2 Microphone
- 8. Bubbles Designs Professional GoPro microphone
- 7. MXL MM-165GP Microphone
- 6. Removu RM-M1+A1 Wireless Microphone
- 5. PANNOVO Microphone
- 4. Miracle Sound Lavalier Lapel microphone
- 3. K&F CM-500 Professional shotgun microphone
- 2. Polar Pro Promic GoPro Microphone
- 1. Movo GM100 GoPro microphone
List of Top 10 best GoPro Microphones in 2020
But do not worry if you have any doubts while choosing a GoPro microphone for your video camera because we are here for your help. Let us check out the below list which shows us the top 10 best GoPro microphone of 2020. Have a look.
10. Saramonic Gomic Mini Stereo Microphone
Starting with number 10 of the list, we have the new Saramonic Gomic Mini Stereo Microphone. It is a perfect match for GoPro Hero 4, Hero 3+ and Hero 3 cameras. You can plug it directly into the camera and improve the sound system.
Although it does not have a cable attached, it is a perfect choice for excellent GoPro activities at a low price. Also, it does not need any batteries.
- Directly plug into the camera.
- Compact and produces amazing sound quality.
- No batteries required.
- The popping sound might inflict annoyance.
- Cannot be positioned away from the device.
9. AxcessAbles ODM-2 Microphone
Coming to the next option, the new AxcessAbles ODM-2 microphone! This new Omni-directional polar patterned microphone has a great frequency range, and it is perfectly suitable for every GoPro cameras namely Hero 4, Hero 3+ and Hero 3.
It not only offers exceptional sound quality but it also offers a great sound reduction mechanism as well. However, it is better to be used with a tripod of GoPro mount.
- Great sound reduction mechanism.
- Perfect for outdoor and wildlife recording.
- Comes with a frame.
- Lightweight and ergonomic.
- The large frame may limit the portability.
8. Bubbles Designs Professional GoPro microphone
Let us experience a different kind of sound recording, shall we? The new Bubbles Designs GoPro microphones stand out of the crowd with the unique T-shape. The both ends record audio for both the channel and thus you hear the audio like the sound is all around you.
It is perfectly compatible with Hero 2, Hero 3 and Hero 4. It is small to handle and records amazing audio depth.
- High-quality external microphone.
- T-shape helps to give a better audio depth.
- Small and lightweight.
- If you are using a newer model of GoPro, you will need an adapter.
7. MXL MM-165GP Microphone
Introducing another Omni-directional microphone, MXL MM-165GP microphone is a perfect fit for every GoPro camera irrespective of the models. It plugs directly into the camera.
Also, it is well-equipped with noise reduction mechanism, and it has voice recognition system. It comes with a long cable to position the microphone on your shirt or close by.
- It does not need an adapter.
- Voice recognition and noise-reduction mechanism.
- The long cable sometimes poses little trouble.
6. Removu RM-M1+A1 Wireless Microphone
If you absolutely hate long cables and the limitations of the cables, this microphone is perfect for you. Removu RM-M1+A1 microphone is wireless GoPro microphone, and you can easily record high-quality audio from a distance. Not only that, but this microphone is also waterproof. Thus for all your swimming and boating videos, you should use this one.
It comes with a rechargeable lithium battery which can run for straight six hours. From forty yards of distance, it can record amazing sound.
- Small and lightweight.
- High-quality sound.
- Need lithium batteries.
5. PANNOVO Microphone
Pannovo GoPro microphone is one of the popular GoPro microphones. If you are searching for any clip-on microphone, this is the best choice for you.
It is well equipped with a gold plug for good connectivity, and it directly connects to the camera. This device does not run on batteries, and the two wide windscreens are good for noise reduction as well.
- Gold plug connectivity.
- Omni-directional; captures high-quality sound.
- Noise reduction mechanism.
- It does not work well while the wifi is on.
4. Miracle Sound Lavalier Lapel microphone
Miracle sound lapel microphone has been made specifically for the GoPro series, and it is compatible with GoPro Hero 4, Hero 3+ and Hero 3. Unlike other microphones, this delivers a quality bass sound which is exceptional. It is also well equipped with electrets condenser.
Also, it has a high sensitivity and mostly used for recording live music and sound.
- Exceptional bass sound.
- High sensitivity.
- Equipped with Electrets condenser.
- No batteries needed.
- Sometimes the adaptor may not work.
3. K&F CM-500 Professional shotgun microphone
K&F CM-500 shotgun microphone is the highest quality GoPro microphone in the list. It has a unique noise reduction technology that captures amazing sound. It can pick up sound from twenty meters away as well.
Although it is a unidirectional microphone, it is one of the best choices for any serious video recording work. It might not be best for action movies, however, for any interview or other video recording work it work amazingly.
- Unique NCR de-noise reduction technology.
- Amazing sound quality.
- It can pick up sound from twenty meters away.
- Unidirectional; not great for action movies.
2. Polar Pro Promic GoPro Microphone
If you want to a good microphone at a low price, Polar Pro Promic Microphone is the best choice. It has amazing noise reduction quality and Omni-directional. It is fit for every GoPro model available– Hero 4, Hero 3+, Hero 3, etc.
Again, no batteries are needed for this microphone. It is small and lightweight.
- It comes with a kit that includes a microphone, adapter and windscreen.
- Well-equipped with noise reduction mechanism.
- It has an amazing sound quality.
- No batteries are required.
- It does not have a built-in connection.
1. Movo GM100 GoPro microphone
This Omni-directional microphone is the best among the list of 10. It has an amazing sound quality and works great in every situation. The wide windscreen helps in noise reduction mechanism.
It is compact and needs no batteries to run. Again it is affordable and compatible with every GoPro model available.
- Very compact and captures sounds.
- Need no batteries.
- Compatible with every GoPro model.
- Good noise reduction mechanism.
- No built-in connection system is present.
As on 2020, these 10 are the best GoPro microphones in the market. Now the best tag depends on your requirement and your expectation entirely. Happy shopping!