Everybody loves embroidery. Whether it is for a pillow case, bed sheet or a dress embroidered designs completely make them stylish and fashionable. You can also decorate your interior with embroidered sheets or curtains and you can also gift them to others. And if you are a real good embroiderer then the embroidery machines are perfect for you to level up your game. Of course, you can choose handcrafted embroidery designs for your stuff but embroidering with the help of these machines will really make the process much quicker and hassle-free for you. However, you need to be very precise while buying an embroidery machine. That is why; we have made this list of top 10 embroidery machines to help you find the right embroidery machine.
- List of Top Best Embroidery Machines in 2019:
- 10. Brother PE525 Embroidery Machine
- 9. SINGER 9960 Quantum Stylist 600-Stitch Computerized Sewing Machine with Extension Table, Bonus Accessories and Hard Cover
- 8. Janome Horizon Memory Craft 12000 Embroidery and Sewing Machine
- 7. Brother XR9500PRW Project Runway Limited Edition
- 6. Brother PE770 5×7 inch Embroidery machine
- 5. Brother cs6000i 60-Stitch Computerized Sewing Machine with Wide Table
- 4. Brother SE400 Sewing and Embroidery machine
- 3. Brother 1034D 3/4 Thread Serger with Differential Feed
- 2. JUKI MO654DE Portable Thread Serger Sewing Machine
- 1. Brother Designio Series DZ820E Embroidery Machine
List of Top Best Embroidery Machines in 2019:
10. Brother PE525 Embroidery Machine
Brother is one of the most revered manufacturers of embroidery machines. And this PE525 model is undoubtedly one of the best ones that they have ever manufactured. This embroidery only machine is very easy to use. Even if you have no previous experience, you will still be able to do work in it easily and produce magnificent designs.
- It is very easy to work with. It totally helps you to create marvellous designs.
- Has a 4*4inch embroidery area.
- It is equipped with 70 inbuilt embroidery designs.
- The machine comes with a touch screen LCD display from where you can easily operate it.
- You can also connect it to your computer to add more designs in it.
- PE525 is backed with a 25-year limited warranty.
- If you do not have any experience with embroidering then it can be little complicated for you.
9. SINGER 9960 Quantum Stylist 600-Stitch Computerized Sewing Machine with Extension Table, Bonus Accessories and Hard Cover
The Singer 9960 Quantum Stylist is really a beast when it comes to embroidering. It comes with over 600 in-built designs along with 13 one step buttonhole designs. This embroidery machine is completely computer operated and highly efficient.
- It has 600 in-built stitch designs and 13 one step buttonhole designs.
- Singer 9960 Quantum stylist is equipped with automatic thread cutter and needle threader along with automatic stitch.
- Has a needle up/down button.
- The machine also has an auto-pilot option which you can use for hassle free embroidering.
- The functionalities of a machine is very complicated and the instructions guide is not so helpful.
8. Janome Horizon Memory Craft 12000 Embroidery and Sewing Machine
The Janome 1200 is known for its humongous workspace. It has a 15 inch bed which allows you to work freely and comfortably. Moreover, it is also famous for its unblemished precision and accuracy. Plus, you will be able to edit and create designs with a touch on its touch screen.
- It offers a humongous workspace for you to work comfortably.
- You will be able to create as well as edit the designs from its touch screen.
- It offers you with 100% accuracy in giving the feeds with its AccuFeed technology.
- It sometimes becomes problematic while connecting the machine with computer.
7. Brother XR9500PRW Project Runway Limited Edition
It is a limited edition embroidery machine and we can assure you of one thing that it is highly versatile as well as efficient. You will be able to do quilting, stitching apart from embroidering. And it has 100 inbuilt design options.
- The machine comes with 100 inbuilt design options.
- The workspace is huge.
- Highly efficient and easy to use.
- You cannot connect it with your computer.
6. Brother PE770 5×7 inch Embroidery machine
The Brother PE770 model is another great example of innovative craftsmanship from the company. The machine comes with 136 inbuilt designs along with a 5*6 inch workspace. Plus, it has virtually unlimited design options to choose from.
- PE770 comes with a backlit LCD touch screen display and 5*7 inch workspace.
- It has 136 inbuilt designs.
- Virtually unlimited design options and combinations are available.
- Multiple functionalities to help you to do the job comfortably.
- The manual is very complicated to understand.
5. Brother cs6000i 60-Stitch Computerized Sewing Machine with Wide Table
This is one of the most versatile embroidery machines you will ever find in the market. From stitching, quilting to embroidering, everything can be done with this machine. Plus it comes with 60 inbuilt designs for you to use.
- It is highly versatile and efficient.
- The machine comes with 60 inbuilt designs.
- Most of the functions are automatic for your convenience.
- You can trust cs6000i for its efficiency and great performance.
- Tension problems surface after few months of usage.
4. Brother SE400 Sewing and Embroidery machine
This is the most appropriate machine for beginners. It is completely easy to use and offers a myriad of designs options which lets you work comfortably. Plus, it is fully computerised; hence you will never have to worry about the accuracy.
- The machine is highly versatile and is known for its accuracy.
- Has inbuilt 70 embroidery designs and 5 lettering fonts.
- You will be able to connect it with your computer.
- The functions are mostly automatic.
- It can be really tough to stitch thick materials.
3. Brother 1034D 3/4 Thread Serger with Differential Feed
This embroidery machine from Brother is simple, easy to use yet highly versatile. It comes with 22 inbuilt stitch patterns and several other functionalities to help you make the perfect embroidery designs.
- It offers reliable and efficient performance.
- The machine comes with 22 inbuilt stitch patterns.
- Very easy to use.
- Has a 25-year limited warranty.
- The cam shaft malfunction can occur after a period of usage.
2. JUKI MO654DE Portable Thread Serger Sewing Machine
Though it is relatively a new product; but it is highly efficient in producing the best embroidery designs. Plus, it is very easy to use and you will be able to use it with absolute precision.
- Highly efficient
- Easy to use
- You will be able to design on any fabric.
- It is not computerised and does not come with inbuilt designs.
1. Brother Designio Series DZ820E Embroidery Machine
The DZ820E is really a terrific performer. It comes with a myriad of functions and it is also very efficient. With the help of this machine, you will easily be able to create the best embroidery designs without any hassle.
- The DZ820E comes with 136 inbuilt designs.
- It also has two embroidery hoops, a startup kit and a CD with 200 design ideas.
- The LCD touch screen on the model helps you to edit the designs easily.
- The machine comes with a full set of designer accessories.
- Most of the functions are automatic which saves a lot of time.
- You cannot design from the touch screen panel.
Practice your art and polish your skills with the help of top embroidery machines and create marvellous pieces.