Eggs are one of the most important parts of our daily diet. When you are confused about what to make for the breakfast; eggs always come to your rescue. And who does not love to have nice and juicy poached eggs? Actually, we all do! Though the traditional method of poaching eggs on a pot full of boiling water is very effective; but in reality, it requires a pair of highly skilled hands. Otherwise, the poached eggs do not turn out as you want them to be.
Hence, most of the people these days are opting for egg poachers to cook their poached eggs very easily. But choosing the right egg poacher is a very daunting work. So, here are top 10 egg poachers that you need to lookout for in 2019
- List of Top Best Egg Poachers in 2019
- 10. Nordic Ware Microwave 2 Cavity Egg Poacher
- 9. Excelsteel 18/10 Stainless 4 Non-Stick Egg Poacher
- 8. Egg Poacher- Silicone Egg Poaching Cups
- 7. Elite Cuisine EGC-007T Maxi-Matic Egg Poacher and Egg Cooker
- 6. Silicone Non-Stick 4 Egg Poacher Stovetop Pan or Microwave
- 5. Cooks Standard 02421 8-inch Non-stick Stainless Steel Hard Anodize Egg Poacher
- 4. Demeyere 4-Cup Egg Poacher
- 3. Bialetti Non-Stick Egg Poacher
- 2. Joie MSC 50945 L’il Egg Poacher
- 1. Clearview Kitchen Craft Stainless Steel 4 Cup Egg Poacher Set
- Similar Posts:
List of Top Best Egg Poachers in 2019
10. Nordic Ware Microwave 2 Cavity Egg Poacher
Nordic Ware egg poachers have always been famous among the people. This 2 Cavity egg poacher is thus no different to the trend. It is very light in weight, works extremely well in the microwave and helps you to get perfect poached eggs just within few minutes. All you need to do add half tablespoon water into each cavity; add the eggs into them; close the lid of the poacher and wait for few minutes to eat the perfectly poached eggs.
- You will be able to wash them in a dishwasher without worries.
- Made from polypropylene; hence, these are completely safe to use in a microwave.
- Lets you make perfect homemade breakfast within minutes.
- You need to be very careful while using this. If the lid is not closed tightly; it can pop open at anytime and the eggs can burst out in heat.
9. Excelsteel 18/10 Stainless 4 Non-Stick Egg Poacher
The Excelsteel 18/10 Stainless non-stick egg poacher is a real delight for everyone who loves to eat poached eggs. This egg poacher makes the job very easy and you can easily make four poached eggs at a time. You can easily use it on your gas oven and eat the perfect poached eggs in your breakfast.
- The egg poacher is manufactured from stainless steel. Hence, it is highly durable.
- This Excel steel egg poacher is easy to clean and can be cleaned using a dishwasher.
- The handle does not heat up while cooking the eggs.
- Its egg cups come with a non-stick coating. Thus, the poached eggs can be extracted easily.
- The insulation on the handle does not work very well.
- Sometimes, the lid does not close properly.
8. Egg Poacher- Silicone Egg Poaching Cups
The silicone egg poaching cups are one of the finest egg poachers in the market. They have been approved by FDA; so they are completely safe to use. Most importantly, you will be able to use them on the gas oven as well as on microwave. Thus, they are pretty much efficient.
- Made from food grade silicone which is approved by FDA.
- Does not contain BPA.
- Can be used both on the gas oven as well as a microwave.
- Easy to wash.
- You will also be able to use them to prepare cheesecakes and various other food items.
- The eggs stick to the walls of the cups.
7. Elite Cuisine EGC-007T Maxi-Matic Egg Poacher and Egg Cooker
Unlike others on the list, this egg poacher runs on electricity. It is very easy to operate and you can do a lot more than just poaching the eggs. You can actually cook 7 perfectly boiled eggs in it apart from poaching.
- Comes with a lifetime warranty.
- Two eggs can be poached at a time.
- Has an inbuilt auto-timer and auto off. So, the eggs will never get overcooked.
- With this egg poacher, you get perfect fluffy poached egg every time even if you are a messy cook.
- Consumes a lot of energy.
6. Silicone Non-Stick 4 Egg Poacher Stovetop Pan or Microwave
The Silicone Non-Stick 4 Egg Poacher helps you to poach the eggs perfectly on your gas oven as well as on the microwave. Just add the eggs on the grooves on the pan and place it on a pan in the oven or in your microwave; you will have perfect delicious poached eggs within minutes.
- Made from food grade silicone approved by FDA and it is BPA free.
- Comes with easy handle for lifting.
- The eggs do not stick to the walls.
- Highly heat resistant.
- Takes much more time on the microwave to cook the poached eggs
5. Cooks Standard 02421 8-inch Non-stick Stainless Steel Hard Anodize Egg Poacher
The Cooks Standard egg poacher is another stainless steel item on our list. It is highly efficient in poaching the eggs and comes with 4 non-stick cups. So, you will never have to worry about your eggs sticking to the side of the cups.
- Stainless steel provides it with durability.
- The handle is riveted to the pan and is insulated.
- The cups come with a non-stick coating.
- Easy to clean and dishwasher friendly.
- The cups are smaller when compared to other stainless steel egg poachers.
4. Demeyere 4-Cup Egg Poacher
The best thing about Demeyere 4-cup poacher is that it comes with a Silvinox coating which makes it insulated from heating while increasing its durability. Four eggs can be cooked at a time on a gas oven without any effort.
- Made from Stainless steel.
- Uses a Silvinox coating which makes it heat resistant, chemical resistant and more durable.
- Safe to use on a gas oven.
- Dishwasher resistant.
- The handle gets very hot after a prolonged use.
3. Bialetti Non-Stick Egg Poacher
Being manufactured in Italy, it is one of the finest non-stick egg poachers on the market. You can easily place it over a pan or fillet to use it on the stove top or microwave to poach the eggs perfectly.
- Comes with a non-stick coating. Hence, the egg does not stick on the side of the walls.
- You will be able to poach three eggs at a time.
- Highly durable.
- Safe to use in a dishwasher.
- It gets too hot! Thus, you can face difficulty while removing the eggs.
2. Joie MSC 50945 L’il Egg Poacher
It is one of the finest microwavable egg poachers available in the market. The poacher comes in an egg shape along with a lid. You just need to crack the egg open the poacher; make sure that the yolk remains intact and put it in your microwave to get a perfect fluffy poached egg.
- Made from highly-insulated best quality plastic fibre.
- It has an egg shaped design.
- Safe to use in the microwave.
- Comes with a lid.
- Only one egg can be poached at a time.
- The size of the poacher is too small.
1. Clearview Kitchen Craft Stainless Steel 4 Cup Egg Poacher Set
As it sits on the number one spot, there is no doubt that it is the best one on the list. The Clearview Kitchen Craft stainless steel egg poacher comes with 4 non-stick cups which lets you poach the eggs elegantly and healthily.
- Completely appropriate for poaching four eggs in a completely healthy manner.
- Has a stainless steel body which increases its durability.
- Can be used on induction as well as gas ovens.
- Comes with a glass lid equipped with a special steam vent.
- The cups are very deep; so you will never have problem with the size of the cups.
- The handle gets heated after using for a long time.
For a healthy breakfast and perfect poaches, prefer any one from the above list and your job will become easy
- Top 12 Best Electric Egg Cookers in 2019 Reviews
- Top 10 Best Travel Coffee Mugs in 2019 Reviews
- Top 10 Best Single Cup Coffee Makers in 2019 Reviews
- Top 5 Best Glass Teapots in 2019 Reviews
- Top 10 Best Honey Extractors in 2019 Reviews