A bike helmet is necessary for parents to buy for their kids so that they can ride their bikes safely. A bike helmet is not only good while biking but also during rollerblading or skateboarding and even cycling. There are various designs of bike helmets available that kids won’t find unattractive and put away. The following is the list of the top 10 best Biking Helmet for Kids in 2019 that will protect the head in case something goes wrong.
- List of Top 10 Best Biking Helmet for Kids in 2019 Reviews
- 10. Giro Me2 Infant/Toddler Bike Helmet
List of Top 10 Best Biking Helmet for Kids in 2019 Reviews
10. Giro Me2 Infant/Toddler Bike Helmet
This is a cool looking kid’s bike helmet and there are various color choices. It is adjustable from 18.75 to 20.5 inches and it is perfect for kids above 1 year. There are twenty vents for a regular flow of air and it will keep the sweating away. There are bug net and wind protector in the microshell construction. The buckle does not pinch but has a tight grip.
- The rim of the helmet does not obstruct line of vision.
- The strap does not obstruct mouth movement or pinch the skin.
- There is proper venting system with bug and dust protector.
- The interior does not get heated up or sweaty due to twenty vents present.
9. Crazy Mars Special Cool Ultralight Kids
This is a fashion helmet with an engineered design to absorb the shock during impact. It is made up of one-body molding process. It is a very strong construction and the vents allow smooth flow of air not to heat up the interior. It is fully washable and very comfortable to wear. It has an arc-shaped frame and it lowers the air resistance effectively. It is suitable for kids of age from 2 to 12 years ranging from 550 to 58 cms and they can wear it for all activities due to its cool look.
- It is a helmet for all occasions and it will protect your forehead along with the overall head.
- You can wash it completely and there are vents to let wind flow naturally to prevent sweating.
- It also provides protection against strong wind resistance and there is an adjustable regulator for comfortable wear.
8. Kids Cycling Helmet HiCool
It is a very stylish bike helmet for kids and it is fully adjustable for different sizes of heads. It is made up of PVC and EPS for full safety and the straps are adjustable and non-pinching. The product weighs only 6.7 ounces and it has a comfortable design with cool patterns that kids will like to wear. The wind vents are big enough and the rear reflectors are good for visibility. The head girth is 17.72 to 22.05 inches and it is suitable for kids in the age bracket of 5 to 12 years.
- It is fully adjustable for fitting perfectly for most of the head sizes.
- It looks great with cool patterns and it is very lightweight that kids will love to wear it.
- The build material is of premium quality for greater durability and safety.
7. Giro Scamp Kids Cycling Helmet
This is a simple looking helmet that comes with 8 vents and there are EPS liners and polycarbonate shells. It is ideal for girls with ponytails and the buckle is pinch-free. There are various color options available and the design is inspired by Montaro MIPS. It weighs 2.4 pounds and perfect for kids over 2 years of age.
- This is a strong helmet and comes with shock-absorbing design.
- The ventilation system is quite good to keep your head cool during summer.
- The design and colors have been done keeping in mind both boys and girls.
6. Bingggooo Kids Helmets
This is a uniquely designed helmet and has a unisex design. It is CE certified and molded perfectly to provide full safety. It looks like a dinosaur’s face and there is enough foam and EPS polycarbonate for comfort. It is perfect for the head size of 48 to 52 coms. The colors are bright and it does not obstruct the line of vision. There are 4 holes for efficient ventilation.
- It is ultra-lightweight and durable and the ventilation is very efficient for heat dissipation.
- The chin buckle is pinch-free and the awesome dragon design and bright color make it a favorite among kids.
- There are enough foam and inner lining for ultimate comfort and safety.
5. Bell Minnie Toddler Helmet
It is a cool looking helmet with size varying from 51 to 54 cms. It is self-adjustable to make a perfect fit on the head before riding. There are reflectors for better visibility and there are o12 vents to keep the interior cool with a steady flow of air. The best part is that it has a built-in visor and the buckling is pinch-free. There are various designs available to choose from.
- There are multiple designs available that will captivate the kids.
- The helmets have reflectors, visors, and proper ventilation and self-adjusting property.
- The build quality is very strong to protect your head completely during the accident.
4. Razor V-17 Child Multi-sport Helmet
This is a very lightweight helmet that kids will not find hard to carry. It provides full protection against injury and the interior padding is soft and comfortable. There are 17 vents to keep the head cool during a hot day. The size of the helmet is in the range of 21.5 to 22.5 and perfect for kids in the age range of 5 to 8 years.
- The product has met CPSC standards and it is very lightweight but extremely sturdy.
- The side buckle is adjustable and pinch-free and you can fasten it quickly.
- The design and interior padding are meant to provide ultimate comfortable rather than a headache.
3. Shuangjishan Awesome Boys/Girls Helmet
his is another uniquely designed kid helmet and it has the perfect shape of a shark. There are multiple color options available and the product features under Amazon’s Choice. It has a 3D effect that makes it eye-catching and creates the enthusiasm among kids to wear it while riding. It is very sturdy and thick and the size ranges from 48 to 52 cms and hence, suitable for kids of age 3 to 12 years.
- The 3D shark design is eye-catching and makes your kid stand out easily.
- It is very strong and provides full safety if one skids while riding.
- The ventilation is proper and it is very easy to adjust and highly comfortable.
2. TeamObsidian KIDS Bike Helmet
This bike helmet is perfect for kids in the age range of 3 to 5. The product is CSPC certified for providing full protection. There are two colors available for boys and girls. It has expanded polystyrene shell and there are 14 vent holes for air flow. It is fully adjustable and has quick release clip. It is very lightweight and has enough padding to absorb shock completely. There are 60-day guarantee and lifetime warranty.
- The helmet is well-padded and certified for providing best safety.
- It is very lightweight and the design is cool to wear it for all riding activities.
- It is a branded product with money-back guarantee and lifetime warranty.
1. Bell Child Frozen Helmets
This is the bestselling and most highly rated helmet on the list. It features under Amazon’s Choice and it has a cool 3D design with great color combinations. It is translucent with faceted gems and it is made up of non-grip material. The helmet has easy breakaway attachment and it has glittered bottom wrap. It is self-adjusting and has a no-pinch buckle. The fitting size varies from 50 to 54 cms for kids from age 5 to 8 years.
- It is the best-looking helmet that kids like instant due to its 3D design and its design is inspired by Disney’s Frozen with gems and projecting structure.
- The venting system is adequate and it is not gripping and has the no-pinch buckle.
- It is adjustable as the kids grow up and there are fixed straps for correct position.
You can buy any of these top 10 best biking helmets for kids in2019 to provide full protection to your kids when they are involved in riding. But make sure the age range and size are suitable for your kids.