Whether you play badminton for fun as a hobby or you are serious about it and want to be a badminton player in the future, you need a good quality badminton racket in either case. Having a high-quality badminton gives you an edge over your competitors instantly as you can play powerful shots and do various aerodynamic maneuvers swiftly. The following list of top 10 best badminton rackets in 2019 is what you need to consider while buying a top-quality and highly durable badminton racket.
- List of Top 10 Best Badminton Rackets in 2019 Reviews
- 10. KEVENZ Badminton Rackets
- 9. YONEX Badminton Set
- 8.Trained Badminton Rackets
- 7. Yonex Racket Combo Set
- 6. Senston Graphite Badminton Racquet
- 5. Senston Carbon Badminton Racquets Set
- 4. BSN Badminton Racquet
- 3. RiteTrak Badminton Racket
- 2. Yonex NANORAY Badminton Racket
- 1. Yonex Nanoray 10 Badminton Racket
- Buyer’s Guide –
- Conclusion –
List of Top 10 Best Badminton Rackets in 2019 Reviews
10. KEVENZ Badminton Rackets
This is a 3U racket, which comes in 2 packs. Each racket weighs 97g. You have two colour options i.e. red and black. These rackets are designed in structure type of T and are made up of the fusion of resin and carbon fiber, which helps in improvement of torsion. The racket cable wires are protected by the frame of groove protector. The strings of this racket are made strong enough to bear 22-26 pounds tension easily. The rods of these rackets are fully made of carbon along with elastic medium.
- The structural strength of the badminton set is outstanding and the construction is suitable for high torque.
- The fusion of resin and carbon fiber makes it highly durable and increases the string tension.
- The frame is tailor-made to protect the cable from becoming loose.
9. YONEX Badminton Set
This is a high-quality racket. It provides rackets and shuttlecocks in case. Its racket frame and shaft both are made up of steel. The torque is high due to its lightweight and the grip is very grip. The grip has non-slip property and the sweating will be the least. The cover provided makes it easy to carry around. The frame is extremely strong and the binding is highly sustainable and the cable mesh will not become loose or tear even after regular rough use.
- Starting from the frame to the shaft, the entire body is made up of high-quality steel.
- The frame is coated for protection against water and sweat or any form of moisture.
- The product gets featured under Amazon’s Choice for its quality and positive ratings.
8.Trained Badminton Rackets
It is a top quality racket. It comes in a full package which consists of two rackets. These are light in weight and can be easily used by anyone. Whether you are an athlete or a beginner, these are the best option for playing or practicing according to your need and this racket will give you a perfect experience of enjoying badminton with your friends, family or anyone. The product features under Amazon’s choice as it has an extremely high average rating and the most searched product in the badminton racket set segment.
- The badminton set is tailor-made for players of all levels starting from professional to amateur.
- The badminton set comes with LED lights on the frame which makes playing badminton at night exciting.
- It is extremely lightweight and hence, the torque is greater and the product is highly durable.
7. Yonex Racket Combo Set
Yonex is one of the most popular brands in the badminton set category and this is a high-quality racket. It comes in bag case, which contains 2 rackets and 2 shuttlecocks. Coming to the grip part, it is ergonomically designed such that you can play badminton for hours without feeling any discomfort of any type. It is rather lightweight but highly durable due to its construction material and outer coating. You can produce a greater degree of torque for playing various maneuvers effortlessly.
- This is a superior quality racket set with a better grip for long hours of play.
- It is badminton set for professionals even though amateurs can use it for years.
- The power of the shot is extremely high just like the torque it can produce.
6. Senston Graphite Badminton Racquet
It is built in T-joint. It comes with a racket cover, which keeps your racket protected and makes it easy to carry. Its shaft and frame both are fully made up of graphite, which is the reason behind racket’s additional strength and amazing stability. The length of the racket is about 675mm. It has a great strong frame, whose shape does not change easily. It has string strength of about 4U 18-26lbs. Senston N80 gives you a range of 9 individual choices in racket colours.
- The badminton is made up of graphite for its frame and shaft that makes it stable.
- The badminton has a greater strength and it can produce powerful shot conveniently.
- The string used is of high quality and the frame is made for holding on to the string perfectly even after long usage.
5. Senston Carbon Badminton Racquets Set
This is a high-quality racket, which has almost 18-20 lbs stringing. It is fully set packet, which contains 2 great rackets, 2 random coloured grips and 1 badminton carry bag. It is light-weighted badminton, which weighs approximately about 85 grams. This racquet has a very slim shaft made up of graphite. It has a great design for improving aerodynamics which gives a high-performance speed because of the great frame. If you are a beginner or want to play just for entertainment, then this racket is perfect for you.
- This is a complete set of badminton bag, racket, and grips of random colors.
- The shaft and the frame are tailor-made for high-speed performance.
- The weight is low for various aerodynamics maneuvers.
4. BSN Badminton Racquet
It is a great racket with its head made up of steel. It also provides a twin holding shaft which allows you to play rigorously. It comes in a whole set of individual 6 colours, i.e. blue, green, orange, purple, yellow and red. It has a firm grip made up of vinyl polyurethane, which gives you a confident hold. You could enjoy it with your friends, family, with everyone.
- The twin shaft hold makes it suitable for heavy-duty usage for hours.
- The grip is very firm and there are contours for relaxing the nerve ends.
- The product gets featured under Amazon’s Choice for its high quality and good reviews.
3. RiteTrak Badminton Racket
This is an awesome racket with beautiful design. Its smooth connection between racket head and its shaft made it different from any other ordinary racket. Its shaft is made up of carbon fiber and graphite which gives excellent flexibility and high durability to the racket. It comes in a full set which consists of two great racket and birdies, all in a carry bag. It has powerful tightened strings and has not easily unraveled great grip. Its lightweight, high-flexibility, sturdy grip and a great performance will make you love it.
- These are high-quality one-piece construction badminton rackets that professional badminton player use.
- The grip is sturdy for long hours of usage at a stretch and the shots are powerful and the maneuvering is swift.
- The product gets featured under Amazon’s Choice for shuttle racket category.
2. Yonex NANORAY Badminton Racket
This is a lightweight racket, which is developed and manufactured in Japan and Taiwan respectively. It comes with a cover of half-length. It weighs approximately about 83 grams. It has TFA CAP can easily absorb extra unwanted vibrations and allows you to comfortably hit amazing powerful shots. Its frame is of graphite and its shaft is made up with a fusion of nanomesh, nanotube of carbon and graphite. It has a string strength of 4U 19-24lbs.
- If you are looking for powerful shots, this is the perfect badminton racket to buy.
- The badminton is designed to provide less vibration while playing powerful shots.
- There is the reinforced joint to make the shots powerful and the racket to be durable.
1. Yonex Nanoray 10 Badminton Racket
This is a superior racket, highly made of flex. Its frame is of graphite and its shaft is made up with a fusion of nanomesh, nanotube of carbon and graphite. It comes in a grip size of G4 and weighs 4U. It has TFA CAP can easily absorb extra unwanted vibrations and allows you to comfortably hit amazing powerful shots.
- If you are looking for a lightweight badminton racket for various aerodynamic movements, this is the one for you.
- You can play any shot faster than most of the other rackets and the speed of your performance will increase naturally.
Buyer’s Guide –
Even though all the badminton rackets look the same and you may get attracted to a certain design or color while buying a badminton racket, there are a few vital parameters you have to check so that you purchase is the best one. Even though all the badminton rackets listed above are of top quality, it is better for a buyer to be informed to make a smart purchase. After all, different buyers have different requirements.
- Weight – The weight of the racket plays a major role. A few grams more can make the racket ineffective for some maneuvers. There are many who believe that buying a heavy racket will give you more power but there is no truth in that. Lightweight badminton rackets are always recommended by the professional for the beginners. As you gain experience, you will have a lot of control over the game and you can decide to increase the weight or go for an even lighter on based on your requirements.
- The typical range of a good and lightweight badminton is around 85 to 90 grams and such rackets must have a low balance point so that you can get a greater and easier control over the shots and movements of the racket. A lightweight racket gives you more time to recover and the serve and switch can also be lightning fast. As a matter of fact, it will not strain your wrist or shoulder.
- Balance Point – If you are a beginner, you have to buy a badminton racket that has lower balance point. But the professional badminton players opt for rackets with higher balance point. A higher balance point in a racket means that the head of the racket is heavier. This allows them to smash at a greater force and power. But the beginners can find it extremely difficult to handle and they need to slowly and steadily increase the balance point so that their wrist and shoulder get used to it.
- String Tension and Joint – The higher the tension of the string mesh, the more powerful your shots will be. But if you are a player who prefers maneuvers over power shot, you need a racket with a moderate tension of the string. 1mm depth of the string in the sunken state is ideal. Similarly, one has to pay attention to the joint which the joining point of the handle with the head. There are various variants of badminton rackets available in the market in this segment such as T-joint, twin joint, one-piece construction and likewise.
- The one-piece construction of a badminton racket is always recommended as they are more stable and there are least chances of the racket breaking due to hard hitting. On the other hand, some people find it easy to play with a twin joint as it gives a greater control. T joint rackets are quite popular which are a combination of powerful and aerodynamic shots.
- Hand Grip – There are basically two types of badminton grips available – towel and synthetic. A towel grip is soft and it absorbs the sweat that can accumulate when you play for a long time. It can slow you down considerably. On the other hand, a synthetic grip is slightly less comfortable but they are slick.
All the top 10 best badminton rackets in 2019 as listed above are of high-quality and different from one another. You need to understand the features and keep the parameters in mind so that you can buy the best badminton racket for you. Different players have different requirements and hence, the different rackets listed above will serve all the purposes completely.