The 3D printer is the new trend in the innovative gadget world. There is a wide range of 3D printers available in the market and you can buy them as per your budget. You can watch the creation of three-dimensional objects just the way you imagine. You can create innovative objects and use them in your home as well as sell in the market. There are different sizes of printers available to get the object that you want to. The following top 10 best 3D printers in 2019 are very much affordable and worth your money.
- List of Top 10 Best 3D Printers in 2019 Reviews
- Conclusion –
List of Top 10 Best 3D Printers in 2019 Reviews
10. LulzBot 3D Printer
This printer has an extruder which makes it capable to reach a high temperature and it has dual-part traditional cooling fans. The modular design of the printer allows an easy upgrade to dual or flexible material printing. The heated print bed ensures that the parts stay in place while the operation is performed. Made with a lightweight aluminum frame, the printer has a long life. It comes with an automated leveling and cleaning, which ensures a hassle-free operation. With a dimension of 280mm X 280mm X 250mm which enables large prints. The modular tube head carriage provides accessibility of plug-and-play with various print heads. A free software and Libre Innovation, it is a product of the open source hardware.
- The printer is capable of cleaning itself and leveling perfectly.
- It is one of the largest desktop printers that are capable of better outputs.
- The product is tested to run 24 hours at a stretch and there are various advanced options available.
9. Monoprice Mini 3D Printer
The heated build plate lets the printer work with any variant of filament ranging from ABS and PLA to conductive PLA and dissolvable PVA. It supports Windows 7 and later and also Mac OS X, Linux. The compact design features a small print and an open frame. The printer comes fully assembled and is already calibrated at the factor; the printer comes along with PLA filament and a Micro SD card. The filament diameter is 1.75mm and with a spool size of 10ft. The kit includes PLA filament, bed scraper and Micro SD which is preloaded with the model files. It is compatible with PC and Mac and software like Cura and Repetier.
- The printer supports all the different types of filament.
- The printer is supported on all operating system of computers.
- It is quite compact and comes assembled in ready to print way.
8. MakerGear 3D Print
The printer is made of a sturdy steel frame. Measuring 8” X 10” X 8”, it is compatible with any open-source electronics. With a dimension of 200mm X 250mm X 200mm, the machine weighs 12 kilos. With a maximum resolution of 50 microns; the printer has a hot end of 300 degree Celsius which can be easily replaced. Made out of borosilicate glass print bed, it has a laminated and replaceable print surface.
- It is one of the sturdiest printers with a rigid steel frame.
- It is compatible with the different filament types.
- You get in-house support to achieve the project you want to with the printer.
7. QIDI TECHNOLOGY Desktop 3D Printer
Built with FDM technology, this extruder has CE, FCC and RoHS certifications. The flat surfaced premium aluminum plate helps avoid the wrap the wrap during the heating process. The printer is user-friendly and allows easy customization of 3D models. The external metal frame provides much strength as compared to PVC plate. It supports Replicator G and Maker software. It is the most precise printer which is fully calibrated. The product comes with lifetime service.
- There are dual extruders and the product has been certified for its quality.
- It has a full metal construction which adds to its sturdiness and it is heat resistant.
- The product features under Amazon’s Choice for 3D printers.
6. FlashForge 3D Printer
With a slide inbuilt plate, the printed objects can be removed easily. The printer comes with a 3.5-inch color touchscreen which has intuitive icons, helps with the easy operation of the printer. The stability of prints is ensured by the sturdy and plastic alloy construction of the body. It has a safe and a nonheated build plate which makes it user-friendly. The printer comes with an easy connectivity with Wi-Fi, USB as well as Flash drive. Imbibed with easy to use features, it is a perfect pick for novices and educators. With a dimension of 420mm X 420mm X 420mm, the product has a shipping weight of 16 kgs.
- This printer is beautifully designed and you can remove the object easily.
- There are touchscreen controls and the product is intuitive to operate.
- The plates used are resistant to heat and there are options for Wi-Fi connectivity and USB drive.
5. FlashForge Creator Pro 3D Printer
Installed with FlashPrint; one of the most powerful software, the printer has an automatically controlled voltage which matches itself with the region. With a pre-installed front door, it is much accessible to the users. The PC top cover of the printer makes it stronger and more effective even at regulating temperatures. The extruder writing router protects the wring from any wear and tear. With an efficient compatibility with Windows, Mac OSX and Linux, it can even print from SD card and USB. The supports STL and GCode input files.
- The printer is well enclosed with a metal frame.
- The design is tailor-made to radiate heat completely.
- The printing is of high-quality and precise.
4. LulzBot Mini 3D Printer
With an amazing ease of use features, the printer comes with auto bed leveling, auto nozzle cleaning, and easy carry handle. It has a print volume of 152 mm X 152 mm X 158 mm and a layer resolution of 50 microns. It can stand up to a temperature of 300 degree Celsius and delivers a print speed of 275mm/sec at 0.18 mm layer height. The printer is compatible with a number of software including OctoPrint, BotQueue, Printrun, and MatterControl.
- The print temperature stays stable and the heat up is fast for instant printing.
- The printer is compact and easy to store. It cleans and levels itself.
- There is a proper heated print surface so that you can lift the object perfectly.
3. Sindoh 3D Printer
The printer offers automated loading and unloading of the filament; one just needs to the insert the filament. The 3Dwox assists as well as calculate the use in leveling of the bed. The printer supports connectivity of USB Flash Drive, Ethernet, Wi-Fi and USB cable. It has an inbuilt camera to monitor the remote sites via PC, Laptop as well as smartphones. The 5 inch LED screen has a screen menu and user-friendly instructions.
- The printer is fully automated and there is no need for changing filament.
- It is very easy to do the bed leveling with the instruction shown.
- There is an integrated camera and Led lighting so that you can do remote monitoring.
2. QIDI TECHNOLOGY New Generation 3D Printer
With a dimension of 140X140X140, this printer weights 41.9 pounds. It is ideal for student, novices, and educators. The printer comes with a 6mm CNC aluminum alloyed platform with a flat build to minimize the risk of deformation. Made out of double layer metal, the printer has a spray paint technology which adds to the strength and makes the printing process more stable. A user-friendly UI interface with QIDI print slicing software and a 3.5-inch touchscreen adds more to the accessibility; the printer supports printing ABS and PLA filament. The 10mm rod and MK 10 nozzle help switch the power supply and smooth functions over the high-quality motor. A six months warranty and one to one after sale service offers instant support services and adds to customer satisfaction.
- The printer has a sturdy metal structure and it is easy to assemble instantly.
- It achieves the heating function instantly and it supports PLA and ABS filament.
- It does not get deformed easily and the printing is stable.
1. ROBO 3D Printer
Imbibed with linear motion and lead screws, this product serves better quality, consistency, and performance. To achieve a quick release and a fast change out of the extruder it includes a better filament feeding system. With a built volume of 10” X 9” X 8”, it prints bigger and better. With the accessibility of the auto setting of the leveling system, this product is ideal for novices and educators. Installed with a hexagon all metal hot end, the printer has the capacity to print with any available material. With the maximum temperature of 290 degree Celsius, it covers all materials in commercial circulation.
- The printer has a battery filament feeding system.
- The company provides any time support for printing advance structures.
- It comes fully assembled and you can plug and print.
Buyer’s Guide –
Since the 3D printer is something new to everybody, buying one is going to be difficult and that is why we are providing the best buying guide with all the parameters you need to watch out for while buying one within your budget.
- Type – There are basically two types of 3D printers – fused filament and stereo-lithography. The fused filament model is working by melting plastic filaments to create the models. The stereo printers are using an ultraviolet laser to solidify a material like resin to form a model. The fused filaments are popular as they are cheap and they are simple and easy to use.
- Speed and Quality – When you are using a 3D printer, you have to be patient as the operation is slow. It takes hours to print a few inches and this time period depends on the quality of the printer. The printing is done in layers and the thicker the layers the better will be the output. It is said that you have to choose between speed and layer number. Generally, a good quality printer lets you choose between speed and layers. There are different types of settings such a printer should offer in terms of speed and layers.
- Filament Type – Different fused filament printers are compatible with different filaments. There are different types of filaments available in the market. Each of them has cons and pros. PLA or polylactic acid is the common material and it is versatile and biodegradable. Apart from PAL, ABS is another common filament and it is highly durable and heat-resistant. The printing items will be able to withstand rough wear and tear. Moreover, polycarbonate or PC is sturdier as a filament.
- Resolution – In 2D printer, the resolution means the quality of printing. The higher the resolution, the clearer the printing will be. For the 3D printer, resolution stands for the thickness of layers. A low-resolution 3D printing means it will have fewer layers. A 3D printing with higher resolution means it will have more layers and you can see greater details. The printer you buy must have an option for adjusting the resolution.
- Operation – The operation of the 3D printer is something to watch out for. There are certain printers that offer touchscreen controls to control the printer. There are even options for USB flash rivers and Wi-Fi connections. As a matter of fact, there are some with lets you observe the operation of the printer with an integrated camera and Led lightings. 3D printing takes hours to print and remote observation is a good option. There are exclusive apps available from various brands so that you can do the remote printing.
The above-mentioned top 10 best 3D printers in 2019 are of the premium quality. There are different types of 3D printers listed so that you can choose them based on your requirements. Each printer has some unique features, some and compact, some come assembled, some let you use all filaments and likewise. Keep the parameters in mind while purchase to buy the best one.
- Top 9 Best Portable Photo Printers in 2019 Reviews
- Top 10 Best All-in-one Printers for Small Business (Print Scan Copy) in 2019
- Top 10 Best Bunk Beds For Kids in 2019 Reviews
- Top 10 Best Car Rear View Cameras in 2019 Reviews
- Top 3 Best Vinyl Cutters in 2019 (Vinyl Cutting Machines) Reviews